The aim of the Public Affairs Office at the College of Management - Academic Studies (COMAS) is to identify those organizations or individuals that can potentially collaborate with COMAS and contribute to ensuring the continuation and expansion of existing projects, and initiating new ones.
These potential partners include local and international funds, Jewish communities, NGOs, commercial companies and wealthy individuals. Collaboration with such entities can be based not only on financing existing and new activities, but also on initiating joint activities and joint fund raising.
The constant monitoring of the College of Management - Academic Studies (COMAS) activities, based on our strategic plan and on ongoing dialogue with the academic and administrative faculty, is the means used to achieve our aims and objectives. The Public Affairs Office strives to identify immediate needs, encourage internal collaboration, increase the circle of individuals involved in fundraising, and promote new initiatives.
Vision and Goals
1. To generate collaboration with potential partners, to strengthen and widen existing projects and to initiate new activities.
2. To create a sustainable financial base by increasing the commitment of existing donors and widening the donor list through establishing an effective and professional fund-raising apparatus.
1. Fundraising for scholarships for outstanding and needy students.
2. New projects: department chairs, research institutes.
3. New buildings: dormitories, sports center.
As part of our objectives of establishing and expanding campus activities and enlisting as many partners as possible, we will welcome anyone who may be interested in assisting if he or she wishes to visit our campus.
For additional information, please contact: